The Retail industry demands flooring that is creative, economical, easy to maintain and cost effective. The consumer is always looking for a new, hip and different way to spend money for entertainment. Due to tight margins, Retailers are forced to be smart about how they invest in their business. With a competitive spirit, ProTech has pioneered many decorative floor systems to meet customer demands and continues to routinely push the envelope with viable floor systems. The following products are installed:
- Decorative Epoxy Cost effective, functional and easy to maintain, decorative epoxy can be used in retail floors and restaurant kitchens. By broadcasting colored quartz or vinyl flakes, an infinite array of color patterns are available.
- Deco-Pour Developed and patented in 2001, Deco-Pour is the solution to the inconsistencies and lack of control associated with polished concrete. By prepping an existing slab of concrete and applying a patented self- leveling overlayment, ProTech can now Polish a floor with custom colors or broadcast decorative marble chips or recycled glass. The result is a beautiful, low maintenance durable floor finish.
- Overlayments Originating in the Germany after World War II, Self-Leveling Concrete Overlayments were designed as a cost effective method for resurfacing damaged concrete factory floors. In the 1960’s polymer modified- hybrid materials were developed for resurfacing pool decks in Florida and surrounding warm weather markets. ProTech is manufacturer trained and certified to properly remove loose concrete, apply primers and install the appropriate overlayment.
- Polished Concrete Concrete Polishing transforms ordinary concrete into a beautiful, glossy, easy-to-clean surface. ProTech owns highly specialized equipment that will produce a high degree of gloss on any concrete surface. By providing a highly polished surface and exposing the aggregate for decorative results, you can achieve a decorative floor without the use of coatings or wax that scuff and mar.
- Polyurea When a quick setting, solvent free, UV stable floor is needed, Polyurea is the product of choice. Available in colors or clear, Polyurea may be broadcast with sand, colored quartz or vinyl paint chips- providing a floor that is as durable and attractive.
- Terrazzo Derived from the Italian word for Terraces, Terrazzo was invented in the fifteenth century by Venetian Mosaic Workers who resurfaced the terraces around their living quarters with mixed chips and clay. Due to the textured surface, the Venetians used hand stones to rub the surface smooth for a more comfortable walking surface. In the late 1800’s gifted craftsmen brought the concept to America where it was used for monumental structures. Since then, the material reserved for kings and queens has become the contemporary surface for walls and floors. Epoxy Terrazzo from ProTech makes a distinct announcement. Terrazzo is distinguished, attractive and functional. Based on life cycle costs over 40 years, Terrazzo is the most cost effective flooring available.
- Underlayment Designed to level existing floors prior to the installation of new flooring, cement underlayment’s are the perfect choice for an economical repair. Self-leveling applications range from 1/8” in thickness to 4” as needed. ProTech Coatings will evaluate your floor and provide the most economical fillers and grinding/shaving methods to accurately level the surface.